PROMOTING THE EVENT:
The Seattle Mini Maker Faire PR and Marketing team will be working hard to get the word out about all exhibitors and the event. The team will be pitching stories about our diverse array of exciting makers, promoting the event on EMP and SMMF social media, and providing posters, fliers, and ads for the event. We ask that all exhibitors assist in promoting the event. Here are a few hashtags to use when posting, and some suggested posts!
Link to include in posts:
Hashtag(s) to include in posts:
Twitter handles (Follow us!):
Facebook Pages (Like us and share posts!):
Short-form talking points:
- Join us 9/17 and 9/18 @EMPMuseum for the @MakerFaireSea! [link] #MakerFaireSEA
- @MakerFaireSEA is setting up shop @EMPMuseum 9/17 & 9/18! Come see hundreds of amazing creations. #MakerFaireSEA [link]
- We’re co-presenting this year’s #MakerFaireSEA with @EMPMuseum on 9/17 & 9/18! Tickets on sale now: [link
- We’ll be at @MakerFaireSEA in the @EMPMuseum 9/17 & 9/18! Tickets on sale now: [link] #MakerFaireSea
Long-form talking points:
- The fifth annual Seattle Mini Maker Faire is the greatest show (and tell) on Earth. On September 17-18 visitors can experience the latest inventions across the region when the Seattle Mini Maker Faire sets up shop at EMP Museum. #MakerFaireSEA
- Join me on September 17-18 for the Seattle Mini Maker Faire! This family-friendly festival of invention and creativity offers tech enthusiasts, crafters, homesteaders, scientists, and garage tinkerers of all ages and backgrounds a public platform to show off their passion projects. Come see all the awesome creations! #MakerFaireSEA
- We invite you to join us at the EMP on September 17-18 for the Seattle Mini Maker Faire to experience the latest and greatest inventions from across the region. This family-friendly festival offers tech enthusiasts, crafters, homesteaders, scientists, and garage tinkerers.