We want YOU to present or perform on our stage at Seattle Mini Maker Faire on June 8th – 9th, 2013 at Seattle Center from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. We are looking for stage programs that will engage makers of all ages and backgrounds. Stage Programs should be 10 – 30 minutes in length.
We are accepting applications to present or perform at Seattle Mini Maker Faire! Application deadline is May 8, 2013.
Apply now: Stage Program Application
Stage programs will be selected through a curated process to ensure quality and appropriateness. Filters and criteria for selection include:
- Maker-themed: Talking about, showing or demonstrating something you made.
- Doable: Deliverable at a high quality within the constraints of time and resources available on our stage.
- Accessible: Engaging, inclusive, understandable to the audience (manner of delivery, academic level of content and logistics).
- Relevant: Addressing important and timely issues of both today and the future.
- Appropriate: Seattle Mini Maker Faire is a family-friendly celebration and therefore all materials and activities must be appropriate for a family audience.
- Wow! Fun, exciting, cool, clever, experiential, and conveying the sense of awe and wonder that is at the heart of scientific discovery and achievement.
To ensure that all stage programs are appropriate and engaging for our audience, all stage program submissions will be reviewed by our volunteer team. We will e-mail all applicants by May 17 to let you know of your approval status and schedule your time on stage.